Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,585 (R$ 769) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 2,150 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)