Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,121 (€154) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)