Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,724 (€336) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)