Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02277 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,903 (COL$1,181,414) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)