Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,530 (COL$1,054,164) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)