Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02246 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,027 (COL$579,873) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)