Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.542 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,412 (£435) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)