Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 351%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,262 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.443 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,508 (Bs 3,183) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)