Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 594%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,709 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.517 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,555 (Bs 6,683) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)