Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,145 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨10 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8 (Bs 13,853) in Caracas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)