Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.529 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,762 (GH₵1,980) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨21,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)