Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.383 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,893 (GH₵2,287) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨21,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)