Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.231 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 60% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,787 (GH₵2,415) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨23,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)