Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,425 (R$ 2,230) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)