Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,058 (R$ 1,096) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (34 minutes ago)