Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.882 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,365 (R$ 2,131) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)