Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,823 (R$ 1,063) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)