Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,327 (R$ 524) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)