Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.457 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨707,021 (£7,407) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨500,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)