Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.456 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,850 (£326) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)