Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,715 (S/. 5,478) in Callao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)