Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.135 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,433 (C$795) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)