Cost of living comparison between Calama, Chile and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10242 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,609 (CH$171,925) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (40 minutes ago)