Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 INR / VES *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,690 (102,249 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)