Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.982 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨146,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨119,987 (S/. 5,458) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)