Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.416 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨143,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨116,285 (S/. 5,430) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)