Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.962 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨150,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨119,732 (S/. 5,712) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)