Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,284 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.996 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨111,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨101,616 (E£ 25,429) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)