Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,974 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.677 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,351 (E£ 4,175) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)