Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.540 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,640 (E£ 1,676) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)