Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.198 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,660 (AU$521) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)