Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.131 INR / AUD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,140 (AU$736) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)