Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨314,210 (€3,865) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨246,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)