Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,730 (€298) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)