Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,387 (€200) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (19 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)