Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,048 (Php9,795) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)