Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,108 (Php18,021) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)