Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,269 (€2,021) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)