Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,400 (€381) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)