Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,796 (€2,313) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨174,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Donetsk costs 24₴ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)