Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,354 (€2,233) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨177,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (43 minutes ago)