Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.503 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,854 (Mex$ 7,952) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)