Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30394 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,254 (119,280 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)