Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23433 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,038 (904,875 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)