Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38834 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,519 (52,838 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)