Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25142 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨240,205 (955,380 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)