Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40556 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,572 (77,849 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)