Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Agartala, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22696 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨245,122 (1,080,030 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨221,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)