Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26913 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,259 (1,052,509 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨243,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)