Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05797 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,912 (₩257,243) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)