Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06203 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,249 (₩665,030) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)