Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05992 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,122 (₩602,881) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)