Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,715 (814TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)