Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,785 (1,249TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)