Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.162 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,822 (﷼ 1,146) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (39 minutes ago)