Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,894 (﷼ 2,030) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)