Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,009 ($180) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)