Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.404 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨28,921 ($449) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (40 minutes ago)