Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨129,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨117,463 ($1,730) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)