Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04062 INR / BIF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨364,986 (8,985,058 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (43 minutes ago)