Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03960 INR / BIF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,032 (455,310 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)