Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,573 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23164 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨16,500 (71,229 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)