Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06028 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,393 (₩835,997) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (22 minutes ago)