Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,976 (₩536,554) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)