Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06477 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨344,419 (₩5,317,361) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)