Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,903 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.361 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨165,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨153,127 (8,820 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)