Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,598 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.060 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,486 (1,435 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)