Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,543 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.114 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨129,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨111,150 (6,495 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)