Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02249 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨98,720 (COL$4,389,134) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)