Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02149 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,308 (COL$944,913) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)