Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,926 (€524) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)