Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,895 (£203) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)