Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.726 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,248 (£477) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)