Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.157 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,289 (£205) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)