Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 INR / GMD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,735 (112,704 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)