Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.442 INR / GMD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,032 (15,278 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)