Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.475 INR / BBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,130 (810 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (31 minutes ago)