Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.452 INR / BBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,886 (1,383 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)