Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.121 INR / BBD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,938 (672 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)