Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.452 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,236 (598 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)