Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.464 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,663 (1,437 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)