Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,308 (1,458 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (39 minutes ago)