Cost of living comparison between Brasov, Romania and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.226 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,610 (592 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)