Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.014 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,897 (C$292) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)