Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.680 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨282,137 (C$5,160) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨241,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)