Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 54.075 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,637 (C$4,598) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨207,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,000,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 35 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)