Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.012 INR / CAD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,577 (C$379) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)