Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.010 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,947 (R 2,784) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)