Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.007 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,900 (R 2,776) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)