Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.873 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,250 (R 5,387) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)