Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.044 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,690 (R 39,985) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨193,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)