Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Agartala, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,607 (﷼ 6,418,184) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)