Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,632 (﷼ 15,940,307) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)