Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,422 ($483) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)