Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,572 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨56,218 (COL$2,349,381) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)