Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,295 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,474 (COL$535,064) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)