Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,052 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,527 (COL$1,054,705) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)