Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,591 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02404 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨54,076 (COL$2,249,592) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)