Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,337 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02219 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,918 (COL$897,664) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (41 minutes ago)