Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,259 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02245 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,426 (COL$998,697) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)