Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.402 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨588,583 (kr 70,055) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨351,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)