Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.982 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,373 (kr 5,935) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)