Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.385 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨838,526 (kr 100,002) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨502,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)