Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.518 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨629,110 (kr 73,854) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨372,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)