Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.875 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨846,963 (kr 95,433) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨494,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)