Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.284 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,943 (kr 7,236) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)