Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.277 INR / NOK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨612,868 (kr 74,044) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨368,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)