Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09589 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨168,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨136,194 (1,420,290 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)