Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09952 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 18% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨168,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨138,537 (1,392,008 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)