Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12448 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,762 (1,371,800 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨164,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)