Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.975 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,861 (9,089 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)