Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.021 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨146,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨118,633 (116,206 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (20 minutes ago)