Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 INR / KGS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,742 (14,252 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)