Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.238 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨355,915 (£3,859) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨264,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)