Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,313 (£239) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (about 1 hour ago)