Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,357 (₨ 33,021) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)