Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,811 (₨ 55,581) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)