Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.353 INR / MYR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,639 (RM6,203) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)